Are you using Social Media in your business?
No! Why Not?
The way we communicate is evolving rapidly and social media is at the forefront of this evolution. It is definitely a priority for every business owner to gain the knowledge and skills needed to leverage this powerful medium and most importantly use it.
What is Social Media?
Social media is a collaboration of different web tools which give people and businesses the opportunity to share information virally and create a communitive “buzz” about a product, service, event or even a personality! Some of the social media tools are: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Pinterest, Delicious, Stumbleupon and Foursquare, to name but a few. There seems to be more and more evolving all the time, but don’t let this scare you even doing one can help your business if it’s done correctly.
The Valuable Advantages To Participating In Social Media For Business Are:
- Generating heightened exposure for your business (wider audience to engage with than your local reach)
- Increasing visitor traffic to your website and other online property
- Increasing subscribers (where applicable)
- Creating a platform where your customers can engage better and quicker with you and your team
- Improving your search ranking and having a great presence for social searches
- Generating more qualified leads and more sales as a result
- Sourcing new business partnerships
- Reducing overall marketing expenditure
A well-thought out social media game plan can help your business grow and be come recognised and makes for a more wholesome marketing, communication and online strategy.
Social Media Account Design And Set-up
Social media is not just about getting your message out there but also about making people aware of your brand. Getting the look and the right information on your social media profiles are just as important. Make sure your brand is reflected within your social media account to match the other areas of your business i.e. your website and printed material.
Need Help With Your Social Media?
cre8 website design can help you set up and run your social media accounts, we even have a blog writing service. Contact us to discuss your social media needs.